Our media service development group collaborates with other services in the company and contribute to them. Super point screen, SPS for short, is a smartphone application which aims to provide point acquisition experiment. When users launch the SPS app, lots of ad cards are displayed in which our Digital Flyer service is one of the contents. A flyer is originally a paper media showing special items. Our Digital Flyer service provides flyer contents on web browsers. When a user taps a flyer card displayed in the SPS, the user will start to use our flyer service in which users can search supermarkets, favorite/unfavorite them. Users also see fairs, items which are sold in each branch and flyer images which are the same as paper ones.
We have multiple products of web application and internal admin tool. Front-end tasks are constantly requested and our current team has few front-end engineers. As a member of Digital Flyer development, you will be responsible for expanding the service communicating with multiple stakeholders including UI/UX designer, producers and business team. Working through this position, we expect you to grow this service which supports users’ point acquisition experiences and much satisfied offline experiences.
- Quickly become an expert in our products and services
- Learn in detail and contribute to the application architecture for all services
- Actively contribute to meet requirements and specifications for new and existing functionalities
- Develop high quality software to meet organizational goals
- Develop along with the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Troubleshoot production issues
8 team members including manager, producer, UI/UX designer, QA engineer and application engineers
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proven front-end development experience
- Extensive experience with React, Angular, Vue, Svelte, or similar framework
- Highly proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- In-depth knowledge of asynchronous, single page applications
- Good understanding of end-to-end and unit testing, and common testing toolchains and frameworks
- Experience with web development for mobile
- Knowledge of web content accessibility and related standards
- Experience with Git.
- Worked with Svelte and Vite
- Testing and debugging on mobile device environment
- Experience working with the HTML5 standard document
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with Agile development
- Familiar with Golang
- Experience and knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience and knowledge of Relational database like SQL, PostgreSQL, etc.