A global business and financial information service provider is seeking a bilingual Production Support engineer for a client facing role also acting as a strategic technical relationship representative for their Enterprise Technology team, responsible for the design, delivery and ongoing support of client connectivity and integration as well as developing overall customer experience and relations.
The successful candidate will use their experience & knowledge of capital markets technologies and work flows to play a key role in servicing production needs & maintaining technological stability, mitigating financial risk for clients, working as part of a global team including engineers, solutions architects and product development
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues for our global client’s production environments. Examine their root cause, and offer a solution in a timely manner, working directly with customers and internal stakeholders across functions
- Prevent production incidents and outages by partnering with Engineering and Product teams to design and implement future system and Product changes
- Partner with Account Management in our electronic trading and regulatory businesses to provide proactive engagements with our client base
- Ensure a smooth life cycle experience, when clients move from project implementation to production support
Our client is a global business and financial information service provider.
7:00 -17:00（Mon ‐ Fri）
(Currently work from home)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Working experience in similar roles with background in client facing customer support including understanding of incidents, change management processes, and ability to solve problems
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading lifecycle
- Hands on experience troubleshooting networks/connectivity/messaging i.e. FIX, MQ, TCPIP, API
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business with strong written & oral communication skills
- A demonstrable ability to multi-task, manage time and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Computer science background or equivalent work experience
- IT Service Management or client relationship management
- Broker/Dealers, Exchanges, Hedge Funds and Regulatory Reporting requirements
- Exposure or certified practitioner in vendor cloud technology i.e AWS, Azure
- UNIX and Linux operating systems and commands
- Experience with SQL or transactional databases
- Scripting languages, e.g. Python