One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a few talented API Development Lead.
This position is for a Bilingual API Lead into the API Factory Team. API Factory team is developing lot of APIs for various projects and this role requires coordination among various project stakeholders to gather API requirements, build the API (using offshore teams), deploy and support these post productions.
An ideal candidate will be someone who is:
- Strong with Java development skills,
- Has some onsite and offshore (India) delivery model experience, and is
- Good with Open API and has Swagger knowledge.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability, and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems
- You must be able to communicate effectively in Japanese, as you will be required to do information gathering by working with business teams and other stakeholders
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and patch deployments
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practices align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practices within own technical area
- Partners with application development and security teams to modernize policies, rules, and processes
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri） [Work from home till Covid-19]
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Application development
- Expert in writing API Specifications and understanding business requirements into API Design
- Knowledge of Open API and Swagger
- Hands-on experience in writing java code and building APIs using Springboot
- Hands-on experience is packaging APIs into Docker images and deploying in containers
- Must have experience in handling development teams across locations (onshore-offshore model). The role requires the responsibility to develop and deliver APIs for multiple projects.
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture and Java-based program developments
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools like Bitbucket, Bamboo, Artifactory