A leading global nutrition and beauty care product company is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer
- To be part of the Commerce SRE Team under the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) & Cloud Ops.
- Be the key pillar in the Commerce SRE team, and build the core architecture of the SRE platform where future commerce applications can run efficiently by adopting the best practices of SRE.
- Setup Architecture Guardrails, Guidelines and Standard practices for implementation of IT-System.
- Align with Enterprise Strategy, Goals and align delivery accordingly.
- To design and architect industry best class SRE ecosystem following best practices of SRE, DevSecOps to improve stability, reliability and scalability of ustomer-facing solutions.
- Be the visionary and leader in instrumenting SRE culture and establish robust SRE practices in a 1-3 years time range.
- Design, Architect and Build an SRE solution stack so as current state commerce platforms (Hybris) and future state microservice-based eCommerce platforms can be hosted efficiently and manage the ecosystem in house.
- Execute the vision of Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) & Cloud Ops organization that help to enable business strategies and capabilities in an efficient, sustainable, agile and adaptable manner.
- The technology stack will evolve continuously in the coming years, moving from a combination of microservices and virtual machines to a fully microservices-based architecture. The SRE will work very tightly with the technology, product and operations leads to define the path we take for the next 3-5 years. It means, a lot of freedom and a lot of responsibility.
- Understand all layers of the Commerce applications and SRE landscape thereby analyse the impact of business requirements on various global and local systems involved.
- Keep observing trends outside and inside the organization, assist to formulate SRE strategies based on changes in the industry.
- Work closely with Local functional teams to implement the SRE platform and best practices into the markets and define a paved path for the team to easily onboard applications into the SRE platform.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading global nutrition and beauty care products company.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】※スキルハウスベネフィット適応
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in application development at an enterprise level.
- A 50-50 mix between application development and DevSecOps experience.
- Proficiency in high-level programming languages like Java, Node.js and/or Python.
- Certified in Professional-level, Certified Kubernetes Administrator or equivalent in cloud technologies and container technologies.
- Hands on Experience in
- Container technologies - Kubernetes, Docker, EKS/AKS, Fargate and deployments of container solutions in cloud
- Logging tools - AWS Cloud watch, Splunk
- Tracing tools - AWS X-Ray, Zipkin, Jaeger
- Service mesh tools - Istio, AWS Appmesh, Linkerd
- Other observability tools - Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack
- CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Sonarcube.
- Infrastructure as a code, configuration as a code – AWS CDK, Terraform, CircleCi, Puppet
- Creation of Cloud monitoring dashboards and visualizations based on service requests
- Identify cloud operations automation candidates, create Automation scripts for installation and management of Cloud services and resources
- Investigate new technologies and methodologies to better support the product
- Modern DevOps mindset using best of breed open source and leading Infrastructure as Code SCM tools, for example, CDK, Terraform and Ansible.