A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a Solution Quality Principle to manage the execution of quality control (QA) work across various system development projects and lead quality improvement activities for the entire development process conducting defect analysis etc.
In a B to B to C business model, the successful candidate will work closely with product teams, development teams, business operation teams, etc. managing Quality Assurance activities and support Quality Improvement across the end-to-end development process. Responsibilities include:
Manage Quality Assurance Activities
- Managing multiple IT vendors to execute Quality Assurance activities. The position holder is responsible to manage all QA activities (integration test), which are executed by IT vendors with around 50 HC equivalent tester workforce. Besides above, the person is also expected to consolidate information of lower environment testing (like system test) and higher environment test (business user acceptance test) status to update over-all testing progress/results/issues to project manager.
- Lead root course analysis on defects found in QA phase, and make sure processes for QA (Quality Assurance) plan and end to end development cycles including series of testing phases. acknowledge the QA team the Quality matrix and resolve all the queries.
- Quality strategies is to be encouraged test automation and AI/ML test automation to realize both quality and efficiency.
Support Quality Improvement on end-to-end development process.
- Support to define processes for QA (Quality Assurance) plan and End-to-End development cycles including series of testing phases according to strategy. Review QA plan and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered. Ensure all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Follow processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders, and apply quality dashboard and update quality status with measurable criteria to check the quality in timely manner.
- Understanding and defining areas to calculate the overall risk to the project, and Create countermeasures to those risks and take necessary actions to control the risks. Awareness to all the stake holders for the various risks. Create backup plans.
- Work with the development team to ensure that the quality engineers get apt support like automation hooks or debug builds where ever and whenever possible.
Report testing status/risks to Quality Management Office
- Responsible to report QA related status for project gate review, which is conducted by Quality Management Office, in order to ensure all expected QA activities are completed for gate review and/or risks are identified with mitigate actions.
Management work as a leader in the solution quality
- In principle, the position is individual contributor. However, the position holder will be expected to managing a small team, including goal setting, performance evaluation, career development, 1 on 1 meeting, budget management, resource management.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience and knowledge of quality control work in large companies with mission critical system development life cycle, or project management experience, and be able to carry out quality control work.
- Management experience (including people management and evaluation)
- Communication ability to communicate smoothly with stakeholders and ability to actively solve problems in order to solve problems and improve the situation
- Respect teamwork and have the leadership to function as an organization and lead to success with not only employees but also members of partner companies
- Experience in agile development based on KPIs
Experience in ISTQB (JSTQB) FL or higher, or equivalent business knowledge, formulating test strategies, plans, schedules, and in charge of quality control work in development projects.
- Experience in creating user stories in English and collaborating with engineers
- Experience in ITIL practice in Infrastructure/Datacenter Operation.
- Work experience at contact centers and logistic centers (business management)
- Work experience in mobile carriers, carrier shops, and after-sales support areas