This is an exciting opportunity for global minded application engineers to be able to work for one of the top E-Commerce Companies in Japan.
The designer is responsible for designs that will be developed into prototypes and then future products. Roles and responsibilities include developing and translating our ideas into user experiences and interfaces. As a UI/UX Designer you will be creative, open-minded, and have strong communication skills. You will work closely with the product development manager and other designers to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch.
- Deeply understand each company’s users and draw upon this knowledge when designing and evaluating solutions.
- Collaborate with various product development managers and development teams on creating and improving their products.
- Respect difference on opinion yet to be able to guide team to single conclusion based on project plan
- Join the horizontal team spanning across all digital companies owned by Rakuten.
- Deliver high quality prototypes, mockups and assets for the different projects & product stakeholders.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Relevant UI/UX experience (portfolio submission is required)
- Experience with wireframing tools, prototyping tool (inVision or similar), graphic design tools (Photoshop/illustrator) and UI design (Figma or similar).
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from designers, product management, engineering, research and marketing.
- Ability to understand users' needs at any time and to think things from the user's standpoint.
- Experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for complex customer-facing digital features and products.
- Deep Understanding of “Design Thinking” process.
- Experiences in writing UI/UX strategy for your designs.
- Knowledge in interaction and prototype animation.
- Working experience in Japan.