If you are an engineer who is passionate to build SMART: Scalable, Maintainable, Automation oriented, Reliable, Technology cutting-edge systems, we are the right choice for you!
Shopping is entertainment. We are proud to be the No. 1 e-commerce service with highest online traffic in Japan. We provide 24/7 services to our tens of millions of customers, and are continuously improving the high scalability and maintenability of our system. We believe through applying our core principle: Hypothesis -> Verification -> Analysis -> Validate, and with a series of scientific AB tests to include best practices of UI/UX.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative engineer who can bring fresh ideas, lead the development and operation with getting the peers involved proactively, to join us together in delivering best shopping experiences with high speed and time-to-market.
- To understand business requirements, and deliver features with high quality and speed
- To design, development, test, and operate of large scale e-commerce systems
- To perform maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting and bug-fix (24/7)
- To perform system improvement (i.e. refactoring, adopting appropriate technologies and system architecture, and optimizing the system performance with a sufficient load test)
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Good experience in CI/CD automation of service delivery (using Jenkins/git, etc.) as DevOps
- Good experience in both Waterfall and Agile practice, and understand the spirit behind them
- Good experience in traffic management by using CDN and caching systems
- Experience in developing GraphQL / JSON RPC / gRPC server implementations
- Team leading experience (5~6 people) to achieve targets on schedule under high pressure
- Operate middle ware, such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Weblogic and other open source framework
- Experience in supervision of software contents management (Git, Maven, and Gradle)
- Experience in utilizing GNU utility on Linux distribution to take further investigation
- Experience in Architecture Design by taking lots of system characteristics
- Try to tackle proactively against highly challenging issues and manage to get things done
- Can convince all stakeholders with choosing the best technical option with long-term and panoramic vision
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful API and Micro service architecture as a whole
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience in designing and developing applications using Java / Java EE platforms (JVM mechanism such as class loading, memory management, and gc tuning)
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns (Gof, SOLID principles, and functional programing)
- Experience in maintaining unit-testing suite at state-of-art level
- Experience in Spring Framework
- Experience to host Java application server (Tomcat, WebLogic / Jetty / Undertow, etc.) and configure it for production use
- Improve with the people around you with accepting given legacy system and rules
- Ability to try to pursue an issue meticulously and to take care in not missing details
- Ability to not be fixated on ideal solutions from a technical perspective and come up with a realistic idea to meet business requirements