Our mission is to create cashless payment solutions in order to realize a lively, connected society where customers and retailers empower each other.
This position is in charge of Android applications development for consumers. Day-to-day work is all system-related tasks, such as planning, development, and maintenance. You need to collaborate with other departments, such as those in charge of server side application and other services, which requires a high level of communication skills. Many projects are in progress to improve the convenience of the service. You are expected to do advanced scheduling, merging, and release planning to take into account the release timing of these development projects. And also you can feel the diversity because we are an international team.
- Design, develop and test Android applications. (Including Quality control)
- Review Deliverables at each process. (Design, code, test cases, etc.)
- Plan and Execute project release with minimal risk.
- Investigation and Trouble shooting.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience in developing and operating Java, Android SDK, and Android-Studio/Gradle build on Android.
- Experience in mobile application development cycles such as system requirements definition, basic design, manufacturing, and testing.
- Experience with Git or other repository tools.
- Experience with Unit test and UI testing.
- Experience in developing Android apps using OKHTTP and other libraries in conjunction with the servers through REST/JSON
- Experience with Android UI, Application framework, SDKs, MVC, MVVM
- Experience of the Android framework (Room + Live data + Viewmodel, Android X, etc.)
- Experience in microservices architecture
- Experience of Kotlin or Test Automation
- Experience in developing and operating services used by large-scale users
- Experience using Atlassian collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)