One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a IT Third-Party Risk Management Team Manager based in Tokyo and remotely works with offshore offices.
- This position leads the IT Third-Party Risk Management Team which is a critical function in Japan IT Risk & Security Group to assess the information security risks and controls of the third-party suppliers as well as agencies we partner with.
- Expect to lead the team by example by leveraging hands-on skills for the daily activities, drive project activities and propose solutions to the improvement initiatives.
- Expect to promote our IT Risk & Security programs by working closely in the IT organization and with other control functions as well as related businesses.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- You will be leading the IT Third-Party Risk Management Team by providing effective information security risk assessment and inspection of the third-party suppliers as well as agencies to protect MetLife’s customer’s personal information and company secret from leakage.
- Provide oversight of the progress of identified risk remediation plans.
- Promote smooth communication with the suppliers, agencies, and any relevant internal parties.
- Maintain policy documents and processes to manage the company's secret information.
- Execute incident response process for the company by closely working with any related teams at the time of company secret leakage.
- Respond to the regulatory changes or industry-wide trends relating to personal information protection and analyze for implications or measures to be taken as necessary.
- Expect to be a subject matter expert in one or more of the following key areas: information security, application security, infra & network security, cybersecurity, IT risk assessment, IT audit, personal information protection, security incident response.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Hands-on experience in IT Risk & Security or IT Audit related field which involves 2 years or more experience in people management.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports for all levels of staff in an appropriate clear language and provide oral presentation and run a meeting.
- Willing to learn new IT technologies and achieve goals in IT Risk & Security.
- Interest in broader risk management areas such as IT security, IT risk governance and emerging tech risk management.
- Familiar with regulatory/industry standards (NIST CSF, PCI DSS, FISC)