One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for an Application Developer, a technologist, who is keen on modernizing distribution applications. He/She should be quality-focused and delivery-oriented.
- As a Developer, you would be working to execute Technology Modernization for Operations & Corporate-owned applications aligned with Technology Roadmap & migration to the Core Operations platform, consolidation & decommission.
- You must have good knowledge of technology and application development experience.
- You must also be capable to collaborate with the Product Owner, Development Team, other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and internal projects.
- Moreover, you would be a member of enablers to introduce new technology platforms to simplify Insurance Operation and to execute short & long-term IT strategies about Legacy app migration/decommission roadmap for Operations & Corporate apps.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Execution of the development; and implementation of the integrated IT initiatives to support corporate strategy and goals.
- Foster an environment of innovation, close collaboration, and evolution in line with key organizational drivers and support the adoption of Agile methodologies within both our IT and business areas.
- Oversees planned initiatives with supervisor’s assistance and running projects and timeframes.
- Ensuring quality solutions, while balancing technological and operational needs with financial, service and marketing needs of supported business departments.
- Build good relationships with other IT leaders, key stakeholders
- Work and support with IT leader(s) to create and sustain business literacy and understanding of business processes to the IT organization.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience of development and/or technical analysis for an applications development projects.
- Good leadership and professional communication, client management, and influencing skills
- Proven track record of delivery with simple ~ medium level of complex application development
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Self-starter, team- player with an ability for delivery
- Good business awareness and customer focus.
- Positive thinking and growth mindset.