Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to support building digital banking services for customers on our fintech platform.
Candidate will work on the cryptocurrency wallet.
- Documentation: Write specifications and documentation for the server-side
- Development: Develop tools to help deploy and maintain our products.
- Project planning: Share knowledge of possible configurations, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits. Communicate operational requirements and development forecasts.
- Testing: Test code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline and minimize errors.
- Deployment: Use configuration management software to automatically deploy updates and fixes into the production environment.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting: Perform routine application maintenance to ensure the production environment runs smoothly. Develop maintenance requirements and procedures.
- Performance management: Recommend performance enhancements by performing analysis, identifying alternative solutions, and assisting with modifications.
Our team can get you up to speed if you have the fundamentals below:
- Have experience in Linux systems administration and understanding of how load balancers, web servers, databases, caching daemons, etc. work.
- Have experience in shell scripting and one on more interpreted languages (ruby, python, Perl, etc)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are pragmatic, iterative, and customer-driven.
- Are organized, self-starting, and resourceful. You know how and when to ask for help.
- Truly enjoy reduplicating work, automating processes, and improving the bus-factor whenever possible.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
They are a company that provides back office, web software service, solution service and outsourcing service in financial securities business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 – 17:45（Mon - Fri）*with WFH option
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), property savings, group term insurance, late night work allowance, meal assistance, No indoor smoking (designated smoking area)
Our current environment: Linux, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Keycloak, HAProxy, ELK Stack, InfluxDB, Telegraf, Grafana, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, OpenVPN.
- Proficiency in information systems concepts, system administration, and cloud platforms.
- Experience working on a large-scale system to make it performant, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant.
- Experience in one on more compiled languages
- Experience in interactions with open source communities and contributions to open source projects (code, bug reports, etc)