A wonderful opportunity to work for a leader in medical technology! They are a multi-billion-dollar company covering the world's major markets offering medical technology service and solutions to their clients around the world and are currently seeking a Global Head of Network (Data & Voice)’ to join their Global Infrastructure team.
General responsibilities for this position will include overseeing and management of critical infrastructure, including, but not limited to Data Centers, LAN and WAN, field network sites, voice system, cloud apps and Intune for endpoint management and protection. This position will also support Security, Compliance, monitoring projects and the overall day to day operations of the Company's IT department. This position will also handle commercial aspects including financial planning and cost optimization.
- Exhibits the ability to effectively work closely with senior leaders and executive leadership within the organization and serves as a strategic partner to establish and achieve annual goals for IT department
- Demonstrates high level of critical thinking and problem solving to grow, innovate and evolve the current IT department.
- Demonstrates ability to develop Information Technology policies, procedures, and guidelines for management of all aspects of IT operations, infrastructure, maintenance, system resiliency, and operational support
- Demonstrates ability to oversee the IT infrastructure including networking, telecom, storage and computing platforms, e-mail, multimedia conferences, and networked security systems
- Demonstrates ability to analyze the needs of different departments and determine ways to meet business objectives by modifying, developing, or implementing new information processing systems
- Manages the daily operations of the IT Department.
- Establish and maintain service levels for response and resolution
- Develops IT policies, procedures, and controls that govern all IT processes to ensure compliance with other Company policies and regulatory entities as well as federal, state, and local laws
- Administers and manages annual IT compliance audits in conjunction with the Internal Audit department.
- Ensures that all work being performed by members of the Information Technology department is being completed in accordance with all compliance regulations, Company policies and procedures, and standard practices.
- Ensures that disaster recovery and business continuity plans, systems, and infrastructure are established and tested.
- Ensures that IT projects are being completed according to the design, budget and schedule set forth and agreed upon by self and Executive Management of the Company
- Performs reviews of the physical, virtual, cloud, security, LAN, WAN, and mobile IT infrastructure and applications to identify and recommend areas of improvement or change that will better suit the goals and needs of the organization and/or reduce capital or operating costs.
- Assists as needed with analyzing, troubleshooting, and repairing high level systems and applications to maintain their proper configuration, integrity, performance, and security for end users to perform their daily job functions efficiently.
- Manages the relationships and work being performed by third party consultants and support personnel on special projects or needs that require their assistance to ensure defined SOWs, Company policies and procedures, and Federal regulations
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a multi-billion dollar company covering the world's major markets offering medical technology service and solutions to their clients around the world.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Sasazuka and Work from Home (Office work 2-3 days per week, depending on occasion)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Equivalent certifications such as ITIL, PMP, ITAM, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP and experience in the field or in a related area with experience leading teams
- Must have deep knowledge of maintenance and current security management standards as well as LAN/WAN technologies, standards, securities, and best practices
- The position also requires exceptional problem solving, interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate and relate to senior-level executives, management, as well as all levels of employees
- Good leadership skills, strategic planner, analytical, cost optimization and forward thinking
- Native or Fluent level English communication negotiation skills
- Nice to have Japanese communication skills