For this position we are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
If you are an engineer who is passionate to build SMART: Scalable, Maintainable, Automated, Reliable, Technology cutting-edge systems we are the right choice for you!
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with UI/UX designers and other engineers to bridge the gap between graphical design, user requirements and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
We are looking for passionate and innovative engineer who can bring fresh ideas, lead the development & operation with getting the peers involved proactively, to join us together in delivering best shopping experiences with high speed and time-to-market.
- Understand business requirements, and deliver features with high quality and speed
- Design, develop, test, and operate new user-facing features for large scale e-commerce systems
- Build reusable, flexible and performant code and libraries for future use
- To perform system improvement (e.g. refactoring, adopting appropriate technologies & system architecture, optimizing the JS performance with a proper optimization)
- Bring new and fresh ideas to the team
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Have good experience in using ReactJS, Redux, Typescript and Jest
- Proficient understanding of ECMAScript 6
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience in development with Git and Linux as a deployment target
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to solve them
- Experience in building upstream libraries
- Experience in building management UIs and/or portals
- Experience in back-end as well in at least 1 programming language
- Enjoy solving problems in the most efficient way while working in multi-cultural environments
- Coding as an art more than a tool
- Improve with the people around you while accepting given legacy system & rules
- Try to pursue an issue meticulously and not miss a thing with a careful attitude. Better safe than sorry.
- Not be fixated on ideally solution from technical perspective and come up with a realistic idea to meet business requirement
- Try to tackle proactively highly challenging issues and manage to get things done.
- Capacity to convince all stakeholders of choosing the best technical option in long-term and panoramic vision
- Have good experience in designing and creating good test cases for the code that you are working on