Data Governance (DG) is to manage data as a corporate asset by coordinating the people, processes, and technology needed to improve the quality and consistency of data throughout the company and maintain compliance with expected regulations. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to work with a Fortune 500, Global Insurance Company.
Data Custodians will be supporting the Data Governance team by collecting and maintaining key technical data dictionary information in data sources (DB, schema, table, and columns) and lineage information (ETL mapping and transformation logics), perform data quality assessment, and by reporting the quality assessment results.
If you have the right skills and experience you are highly encouraged to apply.
- Documentation and conduct of DG (Data Governance) activities in accordance with the client's pre-defined Framework
- Execute data governance implementation (system data mapping and uploading to MetLife data governance tool, Collibra) activities by collaborating with IT SMEs and Data Governance team
- Support Data Governance BAU maintenance activities (change management and issue management process)
- Identifies, evaluates, and promotes opportunities for Data Governance output in Collibra and marketing them to API factory and Application Development team.
- Collect and manage technical metadata (Database table, schema, column, field, API, technology assets, etc.) from Data Hub, analytic platforms, or other data sources in Collibra
- Data discovery / reverse engineering activities to define technical data lineage for Critical Data Elements (CDEs) as we collect the technical metadata
- Design and manage the execution of remediation activities (with support from Data Steward) and resolve IT-related Data Quality issues
- Translate business rules into technical data quality rules and execute data quality assessment in systems by using data quality assessment tools (for example, IDQ)
- Execute remediation activities and resolve IT-related Data Quality issues
- Build monitoring dashboards to track technical metadata compliance status against requirements set out in the DG Framework
- Performs other duties as assigned
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with any combination of the following: Data governance, database technology, application development, data modeling, data quality assessment, data profiling, master/reference data, and metadata management.
- Experience with data ingestion, data integration, data migration, and control.
- Extensive knowledge of insurance processes in the system. They have knowledge of:
- Key applications and data structure
- Data Domain-specific technical metadata (table, schema, column, field) pertaining to operational and reporting usage
- Associated applications with technical data lineage, modeling, and ETL rules
- Experience developing technical data quality rules including the capability to interpret and transform business rules
- Strong knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc)