The group is in charge of the development, operation and maintenance of an Order Management System (OMS), which we released 2019.
To achieve our mission, our group is growing rapidly and now almost 40 engineers from almost 20 countries are working as one team.
The OMS group is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer who can lead the system design.
- Create prototypes, mock-ups, and assets based on requirements by following BOSS UI guideline
- Improve the system UI and UX based on user's behavior
- Analyze user behavior by web analytic tool
- Work closely with developer teams and product owners
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience in UI and UX
- Experience of improvement proposal from user's behavior analyzing
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Self-motivated and directed, while working in a fast-paced demanding environment as well as the ability to work as a team
- Ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Mind to think out of box, active and detailed work
- Ability to collaborate both with technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience/knowledge of WordPress
- Experience/knowledge of React/Vue.js, Figma, XD