A new startup focusing on robotics is looking to expand its teams.
They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing this chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
To expand their team, they are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team.
- Understand the strategy and purpose, design the optimal UX for users such as user research, information architecture, wire framing, prototyping, and UX writing, and create UI and visuals.
- Ensuring design quality and improving speed
- EX, Construction of design system / Arrangement of Assets in Figma
- Construction / systemization of workflow for collaboration by multiple people
- Leading UI / UX improvements
- Conduct hearings with internal user’s / end users to improve UX
- Design creatives or logos for in-house events or projects
A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
Flextime (Mon – Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), WFH/Remote Work, Long Vacations (more than 2 weeks), FlexTime, Summer holiday, Year-end holiday, Childcare leave, Congratulations/Bereavement leave, Preferred Laptop Provided, Translation support, Language Learning Courses, etc.
- Ability to catch up the trend of UI design and make good use of it
- The skill of describing end users' stories and putting them into UX design
- To be able to use following design tools: photoshop, figma, illustrator