A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking for an exceptional hands-on application developer for Android and/or iPhone to work proactively in a small, agile, fast growing, and multi-cultural development team.
The successful candidate is expected to be assigned initially to an application development for an Android and/or iPhone device diagnostic. The app will serve a lot of smartphone users in Japan through major phone operators, identifying their device issues and suggesting solutions.
- Mobile application development for Android and/or iOS native.
- Design, code, and debug the apps - you’ll own your feature work end-to-end.
- Understanding and developing high-level architecture, keeping your eyes on non-functional requirements.
- Work with outside data sources, API’s, and 3rd party systems.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high–performance products.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work as part of an Agile/Scrum based development team to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Mobile application development experience, either Android or iOS, or both.
- Object-oriented software development experience.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Understanding of application design principles
- Proficiency using a modern version control system to accomplish release and configuration management