A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI is looking to expand its teams. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing this chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
To expand their team, they are looking for a Go Engineer to join their team.
- Extracting domain logic from existing applications, design and re-implement it in golang
- Handling CI/CD for microservices for development and deployment
- Able to design and implement application that can handle large scale of event-driven system
- Continuously Improving performance of existing microservices
- Participate in code review, having strong sense of software/code quality and maintainability
- Able to understand business requirements, design and implement MVP that achieve the requirements
A new startup focusing on robotics with the concept of OMOTENASHI. They would like to digitalize the great customer service and hospitality experience in Japan by bringing chatbot technology and service to companies from various industries that are facing adversity due to COVID-19.
Flextime (Mon – Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), WFH/Remote Work, Long Vacations (more than 2 weeks), FlexTime, Summer holiday, Year-end holiday, Childcare leave, Congratulations/Bereavement leave, Preferred Laptop Provided, Translation support, Language Learning Courses, etc.
- Experience in development flow based on git
- Expereince in Go application development.
- Able to implement a simple HTTP server by golang without using any non-builtin libraries.
- Strong understanding on concurrency programming powered by gorouties
- Able to design and implement application that easy to change, developing modules using interfaces
- Strong sense on unit tests, able to write table driven tests using the standard library
- Able to conduct continuous testing using tools like CircleCI and Github Actions
- Strong understanding on RDB, able to write queries or ORM in the application to query data in high performance