Our client (Fortune 500 Insurance company) is looking for a Fullstack Engineer for their Tokyo office.
As a Fullstack Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Plans and leads the deployment of applications, associated tools, and best practices with an initial focus on Containers and Bamboo.
- Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation, and consulting to the organization.
- Responsible to plan, lead, document, and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups.
- Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution, and integration planning.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability, and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside the engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and patch deployments
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）*Work From Home till Covid-19
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience within content management as a developer, administrator, engineer, consultant or a middleware technologist in WebSphere, Containers and Bamboo
- Experience with designing, building, configuring, integrating and managing key components of fully automated tool stack
- Docker SWARM and set of its technologies (UCP, Traefik, etc.)
- Version control software (e.g. bitbucket)
- Binary Repositories (e.g. Artifactory)
- CICD (e.g. Bamboo)
- Testing (e.g. jUnit)
- Scripting languages (BASH, CRON)
- Experience with programming J2EE based enterprise applications
- Preferably have experience designing, building, configuring and managing Apache and other opensource based middleware