A leading Japanese finance group is seeking a bilingual Windows Server Administrator to join the Tokyo based team responsible for server hardware, OS and Infrastructure application layers for Windows servers and virtual machines globally.
The successful candidate will also ensure aid adherence to Compliance, IT Security & Governance policies
Position Responsibilities include:
- Administer Windows Servers, including security improvement, Active Directory
- Ensure adherence to Compliance, IT Security and Governance policies.
- Be able to professionally explain to regulators and auditors why/how systems adhere to related Compliance, IT Security and Governance policy, from a technology perspective.
- Willingness to work out of hours and weekends
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Experience in Windows server administration in enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory, Windows clustering, Windows SCCM,
- Strong knowledge of VMWare ESX, VMWare VCentre, Windows MDT, Windows KMS, Citrix administration
- Experience with advanced Windows technologies like SCCM CB, MDT, Windows single sign on
- Experience in Ansible tower, CyberArk administration, certificate administration