One of the world's leading Internet services companies, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, eBooks & eReading, travel, banking, securitiey.
They have recently established, delivering the world's first fully virtualized Mobile Network, which will also support the most diversified IoT solutions. Our team is focused on establishing the building blocks to empower society through IoT innovations.
About the group:
The IoT Technology Section is the engineering arm of their IoT Business Department. Their mission is establishing a pervasive ecosystem of platforms and solutions to help deliver IoT innovations with productivity, strong security and connectivity. Of course, we also deliver our own IoT end-to-end solutions.
About the working environment:
- Work on a team with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds (currently 7 distinct nationalities within the team and over 70 on Rakuten Group)
- Friendly and open working environment
- English is the ofﬁcial language used in the team
The ideal candidate will be an experienced IT software engineer with extensive experience on DevOps
You will be expected to build and deploy cloud native applications, integrate security, guide application networking requirements. You will also plan your application monitoring and servicing capabilities for auto-scaling, nearly zero-downtime upgrades and so on.
- Build and Deploy microservice based application in On-Premise Kubernetes clusters
- Ensure backend systems have no single point of failure and are ready to scale on demand
- Build CI/CD Pipleline using Jenkins, GitLab
- Work together with development team
- Work together with security teams to achieve requirements for production deployment and operations handover
- Provide L2 support for troubleshooting and solving issues when they cannot be worked around by L1
- Support and mentor younger members on their career development as a backend engineer
- Collaborate with offshore teams on software development
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Growing mobile carrier and would become the No.1 MVNO in Japan and are still growing rapidly.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience on software development
- Experience with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Git.,
- Experience with system monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Graffana, etc.
- Experience in scripting (Shell, Python, etc.).
- Experience with HashiCorp stack - Nomad, Consul, Vault.
- Experience deploying and managing NoSQL and RDBMS ecosystems.
- Build Management with Maven, Ant. Rapidly create POC to showcase the solutions
- Experience on building and deploying Helm charts
- Golang knowledge
- Experience with Zadara Storage
- Experience with Openstack
- Solid understanding of Networking specially IPv6
- Experience with s3 based object storage services