A leading Global Financial firm is looking for a Technical Program Manager to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company.
Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It’s your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
The Satisfaction Engineering Team exists to ensure and deliver satisfaction across the company’s solutions and services, and a critical part of achieving that is to ensure that internally they have a common understanding of what the company is working towards, who will deliver the pieces, and how they will know when work is done.
- Partner closely with Tech Leads and Product Managers in setting the roadmap, priorities and executing on them
- Work with our Foundation and Product Development teams to align across the portfolio
- Track software development projects throughout the lifecycle from planning to release and all the way through to end of life.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Define and refine the processes that enable KIT to develop great software and run great services
- Educate other KIT members on the importance of following proper processes
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Maintains the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
- Expand, enhance, and enable project teams to reach release goals through application of Technical Program management
- Facilitate and improve communications and planning across interdependent teams
- Work with senior leadership of Development and Product Management in defining release plans, and taking ownership of successful execution of the approved release plan
- Identify and manage risks that may impact release plans and facilitate risk resolution
- Establish key metrics to measure and monitor progress of releases and ensure delivery of quality products
- Manage expectations, alignment and communications with cross-functional teams and stakeholders through cadenced reports, statuses, reviews etc
- Collaborate and maintain good working relationships with other release and Technical Program managers, compliance offices, and cross-functional teams
- Coordinate release handoff and production roll out with Release Managers, Engineering and DevOps teams
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
Sample of regular operational tasks:
- Manage regular release reporting
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Assist Product Owners with release planning
- Understand the impacts of branches and code merges and identify appropriate reviewers when necessary
- Managing risks and resolving issues that arise from cross team as well as inter-team dependencies that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Define detailed release schedules and requirements based on project and user needs
- Coordinate release content based on the request backlog, pending requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews and Milestone Reviews with Scrum.
- Communicate release details and schedules with internal stakeholders
- Continually improve and define the release process
- Accountable to ensure all required commits/components are included in releases and shipped to users on time
- Participate in sprint planning and scrums to track changes of timeline and communicate impacts to project and product teams
- Monitor the quality of releases, track bugs and schedule corresponding fixes with product teams
- Participate in CAB/ARB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global consulting firm that established a Japanese corporation in 2014. They have strengths in M&A and business strategies, boasting an error rate close to zero.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:15 - 17:15（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Software Release and/or Technical Program Management experience with demonstrated success in software.
- Experience in workflow management and process optimization.
- Experience in cross-functional/cross-team process design — bonus if in an area where no process previously existed
- Self-starter with proven ability to learn quickly and work independently while dealing with ambiguous situations, with a strong positive attitude
- Demonstrated effective leadership and strong cross-group collaboration in solving complex problems
- Experienced with Cloud, DevOps, Software development is a must
- Experience in transparent work environments where progress is being tracked
- Agile or Scrum experience