This is a fantastic opportunity to build Tokyo’s digital convenience store on iOS. Quickget can deliver a selection of 1000 items for a flat 250 yen fee within 30 minutes of ordering in Shibuya/Roppongi and soon the rest of Tokyo. Our selection include wine, meals and daily necessities found at your local convenience store at the same price.
We are looking for an iOS engineer to build a new retail experience!
- Experience in developing mobile apps in Swift
- Experience with Reactive programming, MVVM
- architecture RxSwift, RxCocoa
- UI in code using core autolayout apis or third party frameworks.
- Good understanding of UIKit, DispatchQueue and memory management
- Memory and frame Debugging
- UI in code(NSLayoutConstraint, snapkit or similar framework)
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Familiar with graphQL
- Experience with writing Unit tests