A global finance firm is seeking a front office developer for the equity technology team, working closely with the global / regional BA, IT, QA teams delivering front office solutions.
With strong problem solving abilities and a keen interest in financial markets, the successful candidate will be a proactive team player with a drive for success and a discipline to meet tight deadlines under pressure. Experience developing front office trading systems and a good understanding of DeltaOne business including equity product life cycle, trade booking, risk and P&L calculation is an advantage.
- Support, maintain, enhance existing DeltaOne applications (BAU)
- Implement strategic solutions for Asia initiatives projects
- Work closely with global/regional development and support team to improve the resiliency and stability of the application
- Work closely with partners in trading, operations, finance & back office technology groups to coordinate development and testing appropriately
- Follow the SDLC – collect user requirement, build the solution, compile test cases, work with QA and partner for UAT, support and prepare release / deployment process
- Work closely with production support team to provide L2 and L3 support
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- System development and software development life cycle
- Java expertise: Good programming and design skills in Java
- SQL: Schema design, data management
- Application development experience in real-time, multi-threaded OO programming
- Experience of developing both front-end and back-end functionalities
- Understanding of DeltaOne products (Equity Swap, P-Notes), DMA, cash execution
- C# .NET framework