Our client ‘A leading global insurance group’, is seeking a highly-skilled Insurance Claims – Technical Delivery Lead within the Information Technology division.
As the Global IT team is going through an internal transformation, our client is looking for a strong individual who has a good understanding of the Insurance Claims Workflow System.
This is a senior-level role that will interact with both regional and global claims leads on strategic projects that will transform the existing IT landscape into a digital footprint. The successful candidate must have strong leadership and influencing skills and be a strategic thinker with relevant and industry experience.
The Claims Technical Delivery Lead will be responsible for:
- Management of day 2 day Japan Claims IT delivery activities under a matrix reporting structure
- Accountable for Japan Claims IT transformation delivery in alignment with global claims strategic priorities
- Responsibilities include stakeholder management, ongoing assessment of claims technology capabilities and overall delivery excellence
- In this role, you will be a key stakeholder in determining the future state of claims systems, with a strong focus on digital capabilities.
- This will include the evaluation of current state applications, defining the roadmap in support of business needs, improving the customer experience, and simplifying the overall claims process.
- As a Leader, you will provide overall direction on technical capabilities and tools that support the Japan region's growth strategy.
If you have the right skillsets, you are encouraged to apply asap.
- Build and Lead a diverse global team to deliver technology capabilities that meet business outcomes
- Accountable for organization financial management, and builds and maintains team through talent acquisition.
- Gain an understanding of the end-2-end claims process, future state operating model and collaborate with operations & claims SMEs to define and develop fit-for-purpose technology solutions.
- Manages relationships with global claims, technology leaders, and vendor partners
- Advocate and advance modern, agile solution delivery practices
- Ensures that execution is aligned with enterprise architecture standards by working closely with architects, technology risk, control and information security teams
- Develops technology strategy and ensures technology solutions comply with applicable standards
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is large global insurance firm. The company is building on the past to redefine insurance through innovation, backed by the best talent, tools, and technology. The company has provided financial services for about 100 years in more than 80 countries.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Relevant experience of the Insurance Claims System
- Insurance / Financial Institution experience.
- Strong leadership/influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage messages and communications for different audiences.
- Strong technical knowledge of digital environments
- Understanding of technical architecture and application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment.