An international commercial vehicle solutions provider, headquartered in Japan, is seeking an IT Solutions and Delivery Leader for the rollout of a new Human Capital Management System, through full life cycle and delivery, with management of key modules including Recruitment, Learning, Performance, interfacing with the business to ensure business and IT requirements of the end users are addressed.
The successful candidate will have excellent understanding of IT Solutions including HR IT dependencies and interfaces, with good communication skills to interface with internal business units and stakeholders ensuring full utilization of the platform and defined deliveries according to agreed cost, time and quality estimates.
The Solution & Delivery Leader will be responsible for the following;
- Manage the IT Solution delivery plan (i.e. yearly maintenance plan and release plan) within the budget frame and in line with the level of business criticality.
- Responsible for that the IT solution lifecycle is properly executed, until decommissioning
- Propose new service level targets (SLA) based on business requirements
- Create and Secure continuity plan when relevant
- Define the business requirements for hand-over from projects to maintenance
- Responsible for execution of decided requests for the solution
- Main point of contact for business requirement, roll out needs etc.
- Propose prioritization of changes in the IT solution in collaboration BSPM
- Define and decide which business functionality, or information integrity tests to be part of UAT
- When applicable participate in new developments
- Provide estimates on requested change request
- Secure that PSKU has solution competence for application support
Our client is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider headquartered in Japan
8:45 - 17:45 (Mon - Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Understanding of IT Solution including IT dependencies and interfaces
- Good understanding of business processes and Information flow to develop the business
- Change management experience
- Ability to deal with the issues that arise when navigating in unknown terrain
- Project management skills
- Experience as a system architect or SaaS vendor management