An exciting startup that provides web localization and translation services is hiring a Mobile Engineer (Android).
They aim to become a global company that translates software and data flowing in the Internet space around the world into multiple languages. They have just launched our own app, which enables users to multi-lingualize their other mobile apps. The successful candidate will be in charge of developing the mobile SDK library for this product.
- General development of new features for the mobile app multilingualization service
- Mobile SDK library development (ReactNative / Android)
- Support for clients who are considering adopting the product
- Scrum development, with Sprint review once a week
- app: Swift, Java Android, ReactNative
- io: Ruby on Rails, Vue.js, Amazon Aurora, MongoDB, Redis, AWS, Fastly, CircleCI
An exciting startup that develops and provides web localization and translation services. They have come up with innovative solutions to problems that cannot be solved by traditional website translation, using IT and proposal skills to help companies succeed in their overseas and foreigner strategies. They are aiming to become a global company that translates software and data flowing in the Internet space around the world into multiple languages. They just launched their app which enables users to multilingualize their other mobile apps, and they have plans to go IPO.
10:00 - 19:00 (Mon - Fri ); WFH 100%
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Potential stock options, Salary review 2 times a year, Paid leave, Periodic health examination, etc.
- Experience developing Android apps using Kotlin, Java Android, or ReactNative
- Experience in mobile SDK library development
- Experience building test environments for mobile apps
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Understanding of CI/CD tools
- Ability and attitude to think from the customer’s point of view, communicate directly with the customer, and proceed with the project.