A global Asset Management company is seeking a Senior Application Support engineer, with business level Japanese, for maintenance & support of existing applications and systems as well as application enhancement and batch process development
- Daily Maintenance/Support of existing applications and systems.
- Troubleshooting, Monitoring production systems & environments and control of backup, recovery
- Support for Business Users (Work closely with business users and other staff.)
- Service management based on ITIL
- System support design for both functional requirements and non-functional requirements
- Inventory Control (application related)
- Create Documents (i.e. Requirement doc, Specification doc, Training doc, User manuals, etc.)
- Batch Development Support
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is one of Asia’s largest asset managers that has over 55 years history and global presence in 10 countries.
The company provides active fund management across a range of Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset strategies and ETFs.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Skilled with at least one programming language .net (C# or VB) or Java or PHP.
- Hands-on SQL or PLSQL skills and working knowledge of SQL Server.
- Expertise in using IIS, Apache, Nginx, etc. web servers.
- Experience working closely with business users and good communication skill
- Experience of System Engineer in Finance Industry