The oldest and largest PTS in Japan is hiring a Windows Server Administrator. They are also the primary provider of IT services to Japanese online trading brokerages and mid-tier brokerages. They provide clients with financial solutions in an ever-evolving market by utilizing and developing cutting-edge advancements in financial technologies such as SOR, professional data center management, low-latency co-location services and one of the world’s fastest matching engines.
They have gathered IT experts from all over the world and currently boast an international working environment of employees from over 40 countries. Top leaders each with more than 20 years of experience in the FinTech industry, spearheading the group.
Their vision is to be Japan’s most modernized FinTech company, providing financial technologies based on and committed to the needs of customers, while ensuring that they continue to innovate and always stay one step ahead.
They have many new exciting projects planned and are always seeking high caliber talents to join our dynamic teams.
About the role:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, ongoing monitoring, and administration of Windows Server Operating System 2008-2019 and its related software.
- Troubleshoots Windows Server performance issues and reviews server logs for root cause analysis with recommended solutions. Resolves escalated Windows and server applications incident tickets, serving as part of the after-hours support on a rotating basis.
- Ability to maintaining, monitoring and configuration Microsoft HyperV Cluster Service
- Responsible for developing and maintaining Organization Units (OU) and managing user security using group policies according to company guidelines
- Responsible for keeping servers fully patched, including hotfixes, according to the MS patch monthly release cycle and company guidelines.
- Develops and maintains system level documentation for the support of business processes.
- Cross trains other team members within teams to ensure knowledge of the Windows Systems.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Helpdesk Team and Server Team
- Design, implement and configure the systems needed to support an enterprise AD infrastructure and an enterprise windows desktop environment consisting of Pcs and laptops.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Helpdesk Team.
- Ensure that the Windows PCs and laptops in the environment are patched and in compliance security requirements.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading financial solution service company operates a highly sophisticated Proprietary Trading System (PTS) for the trading of Japanese equities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- System administration experience in a Windows Server environment, including experience administering in Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Group Policy Objects (GPO) and network-related services, such as Domain Name Service (DNS), DHCP, etc.
- Certifications (MCSE/MCSA) are a strong plus
- Advanced knowledge of PowerShell scripting a strong plus
- Experience using and managing cloud services: Google Suite
- Knowledge of Public and self-signed SSL
- Knowledge of VEEAM backup and replication and Backup Exec