Wonderful Opportunity! If you have the skills and experience required, you are encouraged to apply. You will enjoy working for a leading global insurance company and with a talented group of professionals in the Japan office.
The successful candidate will work at Transformation Division, Value Management Office. Responsible for change governance, Transformation takes the lead in identifying and implementing methodologies and processes that will support the longer-term goals of the business while maintaining required levels of control and compliance. Value Management Office under Transformation is focusing on leading the Agile Transformation and managing the Change Portfolio.
- Support and maintain the Agile Way of Working and Portfolio Management related governance
- Training and Certifications to PO's, SM's, and Engineers.
- Lead key VMO events: Big Room Planning (BRP), Change Portfolio Review (CPR), Strategic Portfolio Board (SPB), Obeya, PO meeting, SoS meeting,...
- Manage all tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps, Agility Health,..) and VMO Portal contents supporting VMO related activities
- Experience with Agile Way of Working (e.g. Agile project management/software development)
- Experience with JIRA and/or Azure DevOps
- Experience with Data Analytics tools (e.g. QlickView, Power BI) and/or SharePoint (or any other Reporting and Portal tool)
- Experience in Coaching and/or facilitation
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Prince2/PMP and Portfolio management is preferred
- Scrum Coach certification preferred
- Scrum Master certification preferred
- Experience in the Insurance/Finance industries is a plus