A global luxury brand is hiring Project Manager (EC platform) to join their project team to re-platform multiple Japan eCommerce sites.
- This Project Manager role will lead our eCommerce replatform project for Japan corporate ecommerce websites.
- Adopting an agile approach, this person will be overseeing the project from initiation phase to cutover. Integration as part of the global architecture, managing the project by setting up, facilitating and documenting meetings across multiple vendors and team across globally is fundamental.
- Daily work includes facilitating daily standup meetings, project status update, risk/issue tracking and action item follow ups are also part of the work requirements.
- Skillset to communicate vertically and horizontally is essential throughout the project.
- The Project Manager is required to work closely with the regional and global SME to ensure requirement/design documents, development, testing and cutovers are complying with SOX requirements.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a global luxury brand recognized worldwide for its artisanal leatherwork, signature fabrics, and custom hardware.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:30 ‐ 18:30（Mon ‐ Fri）*work from home due to COVID-19 infection control.
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors (Designated Smoking Area)
- Experience in Project Management with Agile methodology
- Experienced with working on e-commerce platform migration and managing tough deadline and customer expectations
- Deep expertise in establishing and executing effective project communication plans, submitting project deliverables, preparing and managing budgets and status reports
- Strong attention to detail
- SFCC / Salesforce Commerce Cloud and IBM OMS experience is a big plus
- Experienced in managing multi-national projects