Data Engineering Group is a growing diverse team responsible for collecting and processing billions of events daily.
We are looking for experienced data engineers and data wranglers who enjoy optimizing data and building them from the ground up.
- Build and maintain large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks and technologies like Spark, Flink, Kafka, Druid etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Improve data quality through testing, tooling and continuously evaluating performance
- Work in cross functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
- Work closely with application engineers, analytics experts and decision makers to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Have experience (or greatly interested) in data analytics, batch or real-time event processing, ETL development, warehousing or other Big Data applications such as Spark, Flink, Hadoop, Druid, etc.
- Have experience performing root cause analysis on data and processes to find abnormal trend in the log and improved data quality through testing.
- Care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
- Have ability to effectively communicate technical concepts with other members within and/or other teams
- Have experience (or greatly interested) in distributed, columnar and/or analytic oriented databases or big data processing frameworks
- Have experience on design, tuning and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems
- Knowledgeable about data analytics frameworks and experience of Business Intelligence and jupyter, such like analytics tool.
- Familiar with Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics