ABOUT THE ROLE:
One of our Fortune500, Global Insurance Client is looking for a few talented Automation Engineer, who will be working side-by-side in a bilingual environment with the application, engineering and IT operations teams to build a comprehensive automation stack infrastructure. Automation engineer will be a hybrid between a software engineer (developer) and an infrastructure engineer.
If you have the right skillset, you are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Leverage proven industry standards to automate key portions of the application, middleware, and infrastructure stack
- The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the deployment and administration of Chef and related environments.
- Ensure that technical solutions meet requirements defined by plan designs, application designs, and operational requirements
- Design and build automation standards for technical deliverables that ensure design, application, and operational stakeholders have provided the necessary input
- Define test plans, test cases, and test data to be used for both automated and manual testing.
- Develop high-quality automated tests to support the development and ensure high-quality software.
- Define Functional Automation Coverage Map, ensuring visibility to all the stakeholders and members of each Team.
- Work with other team members on test automation strategies across the product stack.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high-quality defect reports.
- Document each solution in detail in addition to articulating how a given solution will meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Writing and deploying policies and cookbooks using Chef
- Migration of legacy scripting from Blade Logic to Chef.
- Identify and map automation opportunities across operations and security.
- Manage On-premise / Cloud-based Linux servers Identify technology infrastructure requirements and implement these requirements into the technical architecture etc.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Extensive Experience performing large scale deployments using configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible) and programming
- Thorough knowledge of Linux and Windows Server operating systems.
- Strong Ability to code using various languages such as python, ruby, java, etc.
- Ability to drive the company's DevOps culture and mentor others
- Work closely with the development staff to build tools to improve the technical environment.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance during large scale deployments.
- Effectively plan for capacity including system provisioning and scaling of application infrastructure
- Help implement information security best practices Infrastructure monitoring and logging
- Familiar with Cloud technology such as Azure and AWS
- Knowledge of version control systems such as Git
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies.
- Cloud computing design, configuration and implementation (Azure)
- Certifications from VMware, Microsoft or other relevant vendors