A global finance firm seeks a Senior Network Engineer responsible for design, implementation and support of network infrastructure in Asia, with specialty in Japan extranet environment (e.g. client connectivity, low-latency trading environment, connectivity to JPX Arrownet, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc).
As part of Asia Network Operations team, the successful candidate will manage and deliver network projects within proposed budget and timelines, participate in a client on-boarding process conference calls representing the network team to address client technical questions. Responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and support external-facing network environment (e.g. exchange connectivity, market data, new client onboarding, connectivity with other brokerage companies)
- Assist in implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of the network components, and conduct performance and capacity analysis on those components during their lifecycles
- Support client boarding and infrastructure upgrade / migration projects
- Ensure and enhance network services are in line with business requirement in terms of stability, resilience and performance
- Ensure global standard and best practices are implemented in all network infrastructure
- Ensure technical documentation are properly maintained
- Support and administrate firewall environment in line with IT security policy
- Manage global / regional / local network project implementation
- Provide 2nd/3rd level Asia Network operational support and implementation
- Provide consultations and operational support to business and IT units
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Technical and network operation experience in investment banking, financial institution or large enterprise environment
- Experience in exchange and client connectivity
- In-depth knowledge on network technology (TCP/IP, WAN/MAN/LAN, BGP, HTTP/HTTPS, VPN, QoS, multicast), including troubleshooting of latency and availability issues in a global WAN environment
- Experience in Cisco, Juniper / Fortinet firewalls, F5 load balancers, Bluecoat Proxy Servers, wireless network technology, network management tools (HPNA, Sevone, SMARTS, Wireshark, etc)
- Knowledge in latency monitoring concepts and relevant industry solutions (Corvil, Nexus Data Broker, etc.)
- Work independently in a highly dynamic environment, both individually and as a team
- CCNP, CCIE certification