This is an exciting opportunity to work on the identification of security loopholes/vulnerabilities of architectural designs, various internal and external tools using by Developers and DevOps Engineers. You will guide software engineers from security point-of-view and ensure all loops, holes and vulnerabilities are addressed promptly based on the criticality.
Your role will have ownership for product security:
- Product architecture/design
- Infra design/ setup
- Application/ libraries/ all 3rd party tools using for development.
- Database and Network (Access control, data encryption etc)
- Backup and Recovery process
- Integration of necessary security tools, standard and processes for the product life cycle
- Analyze security best practices, trends in the industry and introduce them to projects assigned
- Conduct security audits (systems and processes)
- Security incident management and active contribution for risk mitigation, resolution, and prevention
【会社概要 | Company Details】
They are a company that provides back office, web software service, solution service and outsourcing service in financial securities business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 – 17:45（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), property savings, group term insurance, late night work allowance, meal assistance, No indoor smoking (designated smoking area)
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Experience in setting up cybersecurity tools/ standards and processes for projects.
- Experience on cloud services such as: AWS and message queues
- Knowledge on RDBMS and NoSQL
- Interest in Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency