Their mission is to enable their developers to quickly build, deploy, and maintain mobile apps.
They build the shared services, tools and components that eliminate the friction and complexity of wiring up mobile apps to their services.
Mobile products they have launched and maintain include SDKs for analytics, in-app messaging, remote config, app performance tracking, and a blockchain payment prototype. They are looking for a new team member who shares our passion for building scalable services and tools and wants to deliver robust, secure, high quality mobile software.
- Work closely with our product leads and other Rakuten teams globally to deliver robust end-to-end features
- Be responsible for unit testing and ensuring quality of own code
- Support customers using our products - write great sample code and documentation and respond to technical queries
- Influence technical strategy to build products developers will love Improve other team members through mentoring, sharing knowledge and promoting a collaborative and inclusive team culture
- Follow and help define our best practices for coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, CI, deployment, and more
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Mobile development experience: Building native Kotlin apps or libraries/SDKs for Android - a mix of both is ideal
- Writing unit tests
- Using Continuous Integration (CI)
- Integrating with backend API services
- An understanding of what should be considered when building and deploying libraries/SDKs
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills and able to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to learn and evaluate new technologies
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Mobile Automation Testing