One of the largest online travel agency in Japan providing cutting-edge products for world travelers is looking for a Product Manager (Online Travel Service).
The product management team create innovative product vision and strategy aligned with Business strategy and Marketing demand.
Product manager has full responsibility of delivering product to the market by research / requirement definition / project management and product evangelize activities. And also Product manager is taking a role of improving the product by identifying the issue, feeling empathy to the customer and coming up with amazing ideas to solve the issues. Product manager is a center of communication between Business members and Tech members in entire process and is also responsible for reporting the project status to management team.
They are looking for an experienced product manager who can act as a subject matter expert to deliver a world ready service and grow the presence worldwide.
- Ship a product working closely with marketing, sales, customer support, engineering and QA team with strong sense of ownership.
- Create innovative and viable product vision for specific product along with business strategy and tactics.
- Improve the quality of product and increase customer satisfaction of one specific business domain or one product in with quantitative and qualitative measurement coming from many data sources like marketing research, user research, usability test, customer survey and the data from analysis environment.
- Own the product design and implementation of services for travel experience related industry not only Hotel but also Rent-a-car, Bus, Activity and packaging tours...etc.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Product management/program management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (Both Business and Tech).
- Enthusiastic, motivated and self-driven action to change the world with products is required
- Tolerance in ambiguity/Flexibility with the ability to motivate/drive stakeholders without formal authority to make progress.
- Deep travel Industry knowledge and experience is preferred.
- MBA or other advanced degree