This is an exciting opportunity as to build “the AirBnB of warehouses” platform.
Our platform helps companies ranging from retailers to beverage companies to find flexible on-demand warehousing space and match them with warehouse owners and operators with excess capacity.
The successful candidate will join the development team in building the UI and infrastructure for our web platform to deliver user-centric experience.
- Develop, maintain, and ship customer facing front-end features
- Build and leverage reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with back-end team members, UX designers, and customers to understand product requirements
- Prepare application for beta launch
- Optimize and improve application for speed and scalability
Founded in 2016, our client has developed a platform that helps companies ranging from retailers to beverage companies to find flexible on-demand warehousing space and match them with warehouse owners and operators with excess capacity. They go beyond matching information between people who want to rent a warehouse and provides financial services and insurance services so that users can use it with peace of mind. It has evolved into an integrated and unique service. Their mission is to provide new logistics base solutions to the challenges of supply chains and logistics.
10:00 - 17:00 + flextime + remote work
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Delivering quality web applications or components
- Experience with Web application frameworks such as Node.js or Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing with Git
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-moving team