A global Asset Management company is seeking an Application Support and Development engineer, with business level Japanese, responsible for administration & management of the Corporate Website and also maintenance/ support of existing business applications & systems, as well as application enhancement and batch process development.
- Corporate Website administration, maintenance and monitoring.
- Support of existing applications and systems.
- Work closely with business users and other staff.
- Write test cases and test existing/new applications.
- Create Requirement documents, Specification documents, training documents, user manuals, etc for applications.
- Develop and maintain source code for applications.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is one of Asia’s largest asset managers that has over 55 years history and global presence in 10 countries.
The company provides active fund management across a range of Equity, Fixed Income, Multi-Asset strategies and ETFs.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Application development experience.
- Experience with support of finance applications
- Skilled with at least one programming language C# or Java or VB or PHP.
- Expertise in using IIS, Apache, Nginx, etc web servers
- Experience working with Windows as well as Linux systems
- Hands-on SQL or PLSQL skills.
- Ready to learn new programming languages, frameworks, etc.
- Ability to work well in matrix teams as well as independently.
- Quality oriented.
- Experience building scalable applications from scratch
- Hands-on SAS, Python skills
- Knowledge of ORM, MVC and similar such frameworks