A global famous financial company is seeking a PM to join to IT division in Tokyo, to help UI (User Interfaces) of the internal tool and operational processes enhancement as a part of strategic change projects. A successful technical PM working to coordinate, improve the existing processes and upgrade UX (User experiences) with efficiency.
- As a part of organizational transformation in IT sectors Japan, the company needs to add a new project team to analyze / plan / change to design core implementation where the existing process and customer usage have already known critical issues, bridging communication between IT proficient team offshore and local business users.
The new project team involves:
- UI enhancement on internal tools (e.g. Service Now)
- Business profiling (e.g. on/off-boarding processes and smooth start to SOX critical applications in-housed)
- Localization as necessary
- Track and maintain usages from business users
- Others required
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a major global life insurance company that operates in 19 countries and regions in Canada, the United States, and Asia.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri） (Currently, most of employees are in work from home due to COVID-19 infection control.)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Project management or technical lead experiences in IT sectors / global company
- Strong communication both in business users and IT proficient
- Well balanced coordinator between local domestic culture and global technical team
- Effective reporting with timely manner
- Excellent team worker
- Positive with highly motivated mindset
- Proactive with analytical thought
- Strong technical background (i.e. partly or specifically in Network, Database, Operation Systems, Cloud, Apps development, Tech architecture design, Tools web oriented …etc.)
- Global Insurance Company experienced
- Projects or activities related Company or IT governance area