A leading IT service company is looking for a Device Engineer!
We're looking for a motivated Device Engineer to support the evaluation, improvement, and documentation of our corporate device environment, with a focus on Apple related products. The candidate will also be responsible for global implementation and operation of management technologies, including Windows and mobile devices.
- Manage and administer client system infrastructure for primarily MacOS and JAMF
- Planning and administration of enterprise Operating Systems and application software including deployment and package management
- Coordinate and perform well-organized and timely deployments of application, major upgrades, security updates and patches
- Drive a client security-focused model and maintain best practices in an global enterprise environment
- Work together with other global members as a combined global escalation point between different support teams for device and client issues
- Creation of scripts and\or policies for the deployment of application and settings
- Investigate, diagnose and deploy fixes for unique and complex systemic problems
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams to manage client systems as they relate to internal infrastructure
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
*When there is Asakai (usually Monday morning), the core time is 8:00-12:00
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in deployment and management of a corporate Windows, Mac or mixed environment
- Experience with MacOS / JAMF / Scripting / MDM/EMM and Cloud technologies
- Working knowledge with the following technologies: AD, AAD, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and networking
- Experience managing endpoints in a corporate environment
- Experience in managing MacOS and iOS devices, Linux desktops, and Android devices
- Strong desire to adapt cutting edge technologies
- Knowledge / experience in Endpoint security software operations - NGAV, EDR