A global finance firm is seeking a Network Engineer with solid fundamental understanding of networking, networks and a strong interest in working in an exotic, high specification, high frequency trading (HFT) environment.
The key will be mindset & attitude. The successful candidate will be highly curious to investigate, analyze, troubleshoot & optimize low latency, low power, ultra-high frequency trading network configurations, even if having to dig down deep to discover the mystery of packets.
HFT network configurations are a Formula 1 car, on a short circuit race track. Not a big city bus terminal sending buses slowly plodding around the streets like a normal Enterprise network environment.
- Work with team to optimize network for high frequency trading, colo environment
- Deep investigation, analysis and troubleshooting, even to individual packet level, of any latency issues/ irregularities.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Solid base understanding of network fundamentals.
- Some experience with Cisco switches
- Interest in working with low latency, low power, highly optimized configurations for ultra-high frequency trading. (Not high overheard Enterprise topologies, configurations)