A great opportunity to join a fast growing Fintech company. They are an asset management group with the vision to offer the most accessible entry point to the world of saving and investing, for anyone, at any level.
They are redefining financial inclusion in a class leading digital wealth solutions.
They are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic and UI/UX designer with passion for design for mobile applications, web and digital realms. Ideal candidates will have a strong graphic portfolio, love technology and be able to work across multiple platforms (web, mobile and apps). Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate team.
- Designs and produces various materials for our native Apps and Web Apps
- Conducts usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Works with UX team to conduct applicable pre-launch user testing to ensure implemented designs meet user needs and brand experience expectations.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Founded in 2016, they are growing IT technology company that provides financial services with the goal of enabling all people to build assets for a brighter future.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 – 19:00（Mon ‐ Fri) (WFH option)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in design and / or usability engineering
- Portfolio that showcases samples of UX / UI design work on iOS, Android and front-end web pages
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas
- Proficient in Adobe XD/CS (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) or Sketch
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and / or i Work (Keynote, Pages and Numbers)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and Web Design skills
- Basic understanding of React.js, Bootstrap or Flutter or similar welcomed