A leading global insurance group is seeking a highly-skilled Business Analyst to join the Travel Information Technology department.
The client is seeking a talented individual who can leverage advanced analytics to our data of auto and personal property insurance in order to streamline business processes and improve business strategies
- Communicate with stakeholders closely and identifying their requests or issues
- Translate the requests and issues into data analysis terms
- Implement systems that realize the requests and resolve the issues
- Hand the system over to stakeholders if necessary
-- Setup environments
-- Write document
-- Educate stakeholders
- Streamline or automate existing processes in order to make time to do advanced analytics
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is large global insurance firm. The company is building on the past to redefine insurance through innovation, backed by the best talent, tools, and technology. The company has provided financial services for about 100 years in more than 80 countries.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in data analysis, predictive modeling or relevant area
- Understanding basic concept of relational database and SQL
- Experience in programming for data analysis in any languages: Python, R, Julia, etc.
- Experience in predictive modeling or machine learning such as:
-- Generalized Linear Model
-- Bayesian Modeling
-- Gradient Boosting Machine (LightGBM, XGBoost, etc.)