As a Lead Engineer, you will have the ﬁnal technical responsibility of engineer work. You will provide cutting-edge technological expertise in all engineering related areas.
- Responsible for technological choices (stack, architecture)
- Technical responsibility of the engineering team (release cycle, code review & quality, productivity of the team)
- Software development
- Hiring and training of senior engineers
- Promotion of technologies (inside/outside of the company)
- Is a self-starter that thrives on interesting challenges
- Puts the customer first, not the technology
- Embraces Agile development methodologies
- Is a data-driven decision maker
- Knows how to communicate effectively with non-technical employees
- Is a considerate team player
Our client runs a matching platform for freelancers and local businesses across Japan. Their innovative and diverse team shares a vision of empowering and interconnecting the society around us.
9:30 - 18:30（Mon ‐ Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with the principal modern AWS technologies and their administration (eg. ECS, Lambda, S3, RDS)
- Experience with reporting technologies (eg. Redshift, Redash, Metabase, BigQuery)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (eg. Terraform, cloud formation)
- Experience working as senior developer in a team of 6 Backend Engineers or more
- Experience with making technological choices (Stack, Programming language, Architecture)
- Experience with relational and nonrelational databases
- Experience with application/infrastructure monitoring (eg.DataDog, CloudWatch, Sentry)
- Experience with QA & IT Security related aspects of software development
- Experience with agile software development