Our client, a leading global insurance group, is seeking a highly-skilled Regional Program Manager to join the Travel Information Technology department.
The Regional Program Manager is responsible for managing and supporting the Japan travel program of work for dedicated clients of Travel.
- As an ongoing project, the idea is to bridge IT Global Platform into Japan in terms of both business and system, to tackle a new chapter of IT transformation in Japan.
- You will have frequent remote collaboration and communication with the global team in Singapore, US, Japan, as well as in Manila.
- Day-to-day management and contact person for the travel program of work
- Lead in researching and documenting local business requirements for travel applications and the connectivity of those applications to internal Travel and/or Our Client’s systems.
- Manage the overall business requirements review with the business stakeholders and achieve buy-in of said requirements from all relevant stakeholders.
- Continually advise and seek ways to improve and grow global partnerships with travel insurance distribution channels.
- Assist the business development team in opportunities and RFP preparation and in-person presentations to potential business partners.
- Support and manage and provide best practices for the technical integration discussions with potential partners.
- Consult with business area management regarding technical alternatives or enhancements that are consistent with business strategy.
- Manage a program of work and project timelines for various stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Make recommendations to improve or enhance processes or procedures.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is large global insurance firm. The company is building on the past to redefine insurance through innovation, backed by the best talent, tools, and technology. The company has provided financial services for about 100 years in more than 80 countries.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（月 - 金）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience with technologies in travel (travel agencies and airlines).
- Experience analyzing and solving business problems and working with external customers
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis techniques and requirements tools.
- Experienced in waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Ability to present information for decision-making purposes with little or no direction.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Experience working in a multinational company with on and offshore resources
- Familiarity with complex integrated systems
- Exceptional analytical, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills