A global insurance company is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their Digital Engineering Team.
The focus of this role is;
- Transforming legacy applications to modern technology and migrating them to the Approved cloud solution.
- Guiding the engineers to leverage the right CI/CD pipelines that are suitable for the application platforms.
Flexible working hours and work from home options available!
- Analyze each of the legacy application and assess their fitment to the cloud by penning down the anti-patterns and potential challenges
- Plan for each application transformation and help app owners agree on the decision to re-host, re-platform, rewrite, or retain
- Manage a team of vendors in transforming the applications in an agile fashion
- Work closely with App owners, Analysts, and Architects in aligning with the Global Platform Reference Architecture
- Coordinate and collaborate with Global/local stakeholders and global/local engineers
- Key KPIs are no. of apps/capabilities modernized or re-platformed
- Supporting documentation and paperwork related to financial institution processes
- Integrate the CICD pipelines with Veracode (for App Security scan), SonarQube (Unit Test report & code scan) and ServiceNow (Change Management)
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri） [Work from home till Covid-19]
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in leading a small team (2 – 3 members).
- Experience in delivering projects in an Agile fashion.
- Experienced in Cloud migration and deployment automation.
- Experienced in Build, Deployment & release automation.
- Highly experienced in Cloud setup and migration, preferably in Azure and DevOps toolsets & processes.
- Full-stack application development & application deployment automation
- Expertise in MicroServices frameworks like Springboot, NetFlixOSS, Kubernetes, Docker swarm, etc.
- Expertise in REST APIs, Salesforce, ESB, and ETLs
- Knowledge of Automation testing