A global insurance company is looking for a Technology Lead for the Application Development Team.
As a Technical Lead, you will plan/execute the technical design, technical solution deliveries, and oversight of the on/off-shore development for Next Horizon Japan program and other projects in the Operations & Corporate Application Development team. You will also introduce a new technology platform to simplify Insurance operations, and to plan/execute short & long-term IT strategy about Legacy app migration/decommission roadmap for Operations & Corporate apps.
- Ensuring plans are aligned with the strategic roadmap and long-term business needs with supervisory assistance.
- Collaborates with other leaders, implements emerging technologies as part of an effective IT strategy which supports new business opportunities.
- Ensuring initiatives are fully integrated into the overall IT plan of activities and that solutions are robust and appropriate.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards and global policy.
- Lead the execution of development and implementation of integrated IT initiatives to support corporate strategy and goals.
- Foster an environment of innovation, close collaboration, and evolution in line with key organizational drivers and support the adoption of Agile methodologies within both our IT and business areas.
Manage on/off-shore developers:
- Oversees and provides guidance to on/off-shore developers for progress of development, quality of development, and ensure other non-business functions such as performance, secure coding, DevOps etc. to be carried out.
- Ensuring quality solutions, while balancing technological and operational needs with financial, service and marketing needs of supported business departments.
- Assist a supervisor in the development of budgets, management of costs and resources in conjunction with P&L responsibilities with supervisor’s assistance.
- Support strategic decisions regarding investment in capital and labor.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri） [Work from home till Covid-19]
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience of technology planning/migration and applications development project.
- Good leadership and professional communication, client management and influencing skills
- Proven track record of delivery with simple ~ medium level of complex application development
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Insurance industry or Financial Services experience is nice to have