A major Japanese trading company is looking for a Product Manager. Focused on modernizing warehouse and shipping logistics through automation, machine learning, sharing economies and data driven optimization, starting in Japan and expanding throughout Asia.
- Become an expert of the products vision
- Coordinate with users, follow the product roadmap and execute a go-to market strategy
- Manage the development budget, schedule and resources
- Create and share tickets across teams using JIRA
- Support both engineers and designers to improve agile development
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Japan's major trading company and has seven business segments, including finance, banking, energy and machinery.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri）*Remote work
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as a Product Manager from a company with a successful track record
- Understand business needs, define requirements, propose optimal solution, confirm financial proposal of the project and drive change.
- Collaborate with agile engineering teams to ensure quality product
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship building with internal and external project stakeholders
- Marketing or UI/UX experience is a plus