A major Japanese trading company is looking for a Project Manager. Focused on modernizing warehouse and shipping logistics through automation, machine learning, sharing economies and data driven optimization, starting in Japan and expanding throughout Asia.
- Become an expert of our products robot middleware, hardware and network services
- Support the implementation of warehouse robots with regular communication between clients, sales engineers, manufacturer and integrator partners
- Creation of presentation materials and various materials
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Japan's major trading company and has seven business segments, including finance, banking, energy and machinery.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri）*Remote work
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Technical Project Management on hardware, networks, software, solutions
- Understand business needs, define requirements, propose optimal solution, confirm financial proposal of the project and drive change.
- A consultative attention to detail and perseverance to complete projects on time
- Strong relationship building with internal and external project stakeholders
- Applied level skills such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Warehouse equipment or CAD experience is a plus